Stable Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly place to come and chat about your favourite four legged friends!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'm thinking about getting a pony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Debs
Admin

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2006-11-01

I'm thinking about getting a pony Empty
PostSubject: I'm thinking about getting a pony   I'm thinking about getting a pony Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 9:29 am

I just don't know if its really the best idea at the moment with a 2 year old and our own business to run 7 days a week. But i really miss the horses and i'm sure it would help lift my depression.
I thought maybe i could get a little welsh pony, then i could show it and my little boy could ride it! He loves horses bless him, i think hes taking after me! I'd love to teach him to ride i really would. And can you imagine how cute it would be doing the lead-rein classes at the local shows?!!!?!?!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://stabletalk.forumotion.com
samtaylor

samtaylor

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2006-11-05

I'm thinking about getting a pony Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking about getting a pony   I'm thinking about getting a pony Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 1:21 pm

I would say go for it!
Get something that is hardy and can live out. There always cheaper to keep. A welsh pony would be good.
I cant wait till my boy is old enough so that i can teach him to ride.
coolpony

My auntie has just brought a 2yr old gypsy cob. Im going to be breaking and training it for her. I cant wait!
Very Happy xx
Back to top Go down

I'm thinking about getting a pony
Page 1 of 1