Stable Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly place to come and chat about your favourite four legged friends!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

what do you think?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
samtaylor

samtaylor

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2006-11-05

what do you think? Empty
PostSubject: what do you think?   what do you think? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2007 2:55 am

My friend is thinking of buying a 20yr old breeding Andalucian mare who has a foal at foot and another one on the way.
Firstly, i think it is so cruel that they would put an old mare into foal twice at that age, even if she has been a succesful breeding mare. She has been used as a breeding machine Exclamation
My friend wants to buy her so she can semi-retire her so that no one can put her in foal again.
But then she will have the filly she has now and another foal on the way! There asking £2000 for the lot. Which i think is well worth it as both foals are well bred.
She has said if she buys the lot then if i want, i can have the filly. She should make at least 15hh, she is tri-coloured too. Sounds gorgous, and it is so tempting. I have always wanted a youngster of my own to bring on, instead of training other peoples. But i know how much hard work it can be and with Thomas being so young and financially i just dont know if i can do it.
I been offered free livery from a friend who has her own field and stables, but there is still feed and vets bills to think about.
What do you think? These gorgous, well-bred fillys dont just fall into ur lap for nothing everyday. I will probly never get an offer like this again!
Thanks for reading.
xx
Back to top Go down
Debs
Admin

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2006-11-01

what do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you think?   what do you think? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2007 4:13 pm

I would go for it hun!
Sounds gorgeous, and if you are being offered free livery then i'd snap it up!
Back to top Go down
https://stabletalk.forumotion.com
SueH

SueH

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-04-28

what do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you think?   what do you think? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 1:29 pm

go for it hun!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
angie

angie

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-06-08

what do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you think?   what do you think? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 5:46 am

definately go for it you'll kick yourself later on if you dont! as they say you dont regret what you do as much as you regret what you didn't do!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

what do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you think?   what do you think? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what do you think?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stable Talk :: The Stables! :: General Stable Talk-
Jump to: