Stable Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly place to come and chat about your favourite four legged friends!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

breathing suppliments

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
angie

angie

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-06-08

breathing suppliments Empty
PostSubject: breathing suppliments   breathing suppliments Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 9:09 am

does anyone know if a natural breathing suppliment can send a pony hyper, we only got him a week ago and up until now he's been fine but last ngiht i gave him some breathing suppliment and today he's been hyper and kicking out at all the other horses, he was so bad he had to be seperated. i'm not gonna give him the suppliment again and wondered if anyone else had heard of this sort of reaction!
Back to top Go down
Debs
Admin

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: breathing suppliments   breathing suppliments Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 12:04 pm

No i haven't but its not something i have ever used.

It is a bit odd that he suddenly started doing that after you gave him the supplement.

I would be keeping a close eye on his behaviour tbh cos this pony could have a hidden problem, you never know.
Back to top Go down
https://stabletalk.forumotion.com
angie

angie

PostSubject: Re: breathing suppliments   breathing suppliments Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 12:07 pm

just been up again and he's much calmer again, i haven't give him the suppliment tonight gonna see how it goes, although the owner of the yard said she had a horse who had a similar reaction!

really hope its that, dont think its behaviour problem cos i saw him loads of times unnanounced before i fetched him! but saying that you never know!
Back to top Go down
Debs
Admin

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: breathing suppliments   breathing suppliments Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 2:40 pm

Oh well if another horse has had a similar reaction then hopefully its just that!!

I wasn't actually suggesting behaviour problems, i was more thinking medical to be honest, cos pain and discomfort can make horses behave in funny ways! But fingers crossed its nothing like that and he settles in well!
Back to top Go down
https://stabletalk.forumotion.com
angie

angie

PostSubject: Re: breathing suppliments   breathing suppliments Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 9:25 am

you were spot on debs he's now on some stuff to loosen him up a bit cos he was stiff and he's a wee cracker now!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: breathing suppliments   breathing suppliments Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

breathing suppliments
Page 1 of 1