Stable Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly place to come and chat about your favourite four legged friends!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whats everyone up to today?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Debs
Admin

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2006-11-01

Whats everyone up to today? Empty
PostSubject: Whats everyone up to today?   Whats everyone up to today? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2006 4:04 am

I don't know what i'm gonna do.
My partner is at work all day (which could be veiwed as a good thing lol!), and i'm stuck at home with my baby!
I might take him out to the park or something but it looks like it might piss it down Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
https://stabletalk.forumotion.com
Debs
Admin

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Whats everyone up to today?   Whats everyone up to today? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2006 9:14 am

Well it hasn't rained at all despite what i said earlier!
My partner came home this aft just to see keane (our son) because he had trapped his fingers and i thought he had broken one.
Anyway, i got a lift back up to the village where our shop is and then went and did some shopping, so we are having a nice shepherds pie for tea mmmm.

I have just put keane to bed and thought i'd sneak on here before i start on tea Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://stabletalk.forumotion.com
samtaylor

samtaylor

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Whats everyone up to today?   Whats everyone up to today? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 2:03 pm

Ive had a lovely day today. Smile Ive been X mas shopping with my mum and dad all afternoon. We had a good laugh and got some lovely things. Then we came home and wrapped all the stuff.
I love shopping!!! But X mas shopping is even better! santa
Im babysitting my little brother tonite now. He's in bed and im sat watching TV on my own.
Sam x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats everyone up to today?   Whats everyone up to today? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats everyone up to today?
Page 1 of 1