Stable Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly place to come and chat about your favourite four legged friends!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

avon skin so soft

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
angie

angie

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-06-08

avon skin so soft Empty
PostSubject: avon skin so soft   avon skin so soft Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 9:28 am

just to let all you horsey people aware that avon skin so soft range makes a very effective fly repellent, i mix it up a bit with any fly product and it makes it more effective! its the original one though in the green bottle not the pink one!
Back to top Go down
Debs
Admin

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2006-11-01

avon skin so soft Empty
PostSubject: Re: avon skin so soft   avon skin so soft Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 9:48 am

Really? How odd! I vaguely remember hearing about this before, although i think it was for humans as an insect repellant! Yeah it was! If you use skin so soft (the green one) on holiday it repels the insects! Good eh! Much cheaper than insect repelant too!
Back to top Go down
https://stabletalk.forumotion.com
angie

angie

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-06-08

avon skin so soft Empty
PostSubject: Re: avon skin so soft   avon skin so soft Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 10:29 am

you can make a homemade recipe using it too but cant remember exactly how much of stuff to put in so dont want to put the recipe on here in case anyone has problems with it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

avon skin so soft Empty
PostSubject: Re: avon skin so soft   avon skin so soft Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

avon skin so soft
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stable Talk :: The Stables! :: Recomendations-
Jump to: