Stable Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly place to come and chat about your favourite four legged friends!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

new rabbit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jo

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2006-11-05

new rabbit Empty
PostSubject: new rabbit   new rabbit Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 11:22 am

we got a pet rabbit today she's lovely browny grey colour. she has the loppy ears. i dont like touching rabbits or any animals like that but she is ok doesnt flinch when shes touched just sits there.
what would you recomend she has in her huthc, she has straw and shavings food and water. do they need anything else,?

jo
Back to top Go down
Debs
Admin

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2006-11-01

new rabbit Empty
PostSubject: Re: new rabbit   new rabbit Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 4:15 am

I use shavings all through the hutch and hay in the bed, they also like to eat hay.

They sometimes like something to chew on like sticks, its good for their teeth, but i wouldn't recomend just any sticks, i'd buy them from the pet shop as i am not sure if any are poisenous to them.

Fresh food and water every day, and cleaning out regularly, and thats it, its easy really!

Is it a baby rabbit?
They do like to have a companion, although mine hasn't as i didn't know this and hes 4 now and i just think he would fight if i suddenly introduced another rabbit or guinea pig!
Back to top Go down
https://stabletalk.forumotion.com

new rabbit
Page 1 of 1