Stable Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly place to come and chat about your favourite four legged friends!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Riding hats

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Debs
Admin

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2006-11-01

Riding hats Empty
PostSubject: Riding hats   Riding hats Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2007 6:17 am

Would you buy a second hand riding hat?

I know your not supposed to but does it really matter, if it looks in good condition etc.

I want to get a riding hat as i have found somewhere locally that oi would like to go riding, trouble is i haven't got any of my gear any more Crying or Very sad

I would buy a new one but can't really afford it, they are so expensive now.
Back to top Go down
https://stabletalk.forumotion.com
Beany

Beany

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-01-16

Riding hats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riding hats   Riding hats Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2007 8:42 am

Hi

I would'nt buy a second hand one but I supose if you know that its not been used in an accident or something then it should be ok. I guess its up to you really.
New ones are really expensive. Have you tries e bay as they do new stuff at cheaper prices also I find the robinson catalogue quite a reasonable price for riding gear.
Hope this helps
Karina xx
Back to top Go down
samtaylor

samtaylor

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2006-11-05

Riding hats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riding hats   Riding hats Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2007 6:01 am

Personally, i would only buy a second hand riding hat if i knew who it was coming from. Even if it meets all the standards, you still dont know how many falls its been thru.
I know new hats are vrey expensive but i would definately save to get one. They are worth it in the end and last a long time, providing you dont go falling on your head.
xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Riding hats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riding hats   Riding hats Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Riding hats
Page 1 of 1