Stable Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly place to come and chat about your favourite four legged friends!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Our animals

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beany

Beany

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-01-16

Our animals Empty
PostSubject: Our animals   Our animals Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2007 8:33 am

Hi

I have two dogs, a rabbit and a goldfish.

The dogs are Robbie and Jake. Robbie is a blue mearle border collie and is 11 yrs old. I had him on my 17th birthday and he is gorgeous, my first baby. he is so loyal, although he loves Stuart he is definateley my dog.

Jake is a black lurcher and was a rescue dog. We think he is about 6 yrs old. He is gorgeous and I call him a love sponge cause he would just spend all day cuddling you if he could. He is great with the kids and is Katie's best friend he follows her everywhere.
Our rabbit is called Smokey and Katie got him for her second birthday. He is lovely and really friendly. Katie has a lead and takes him for walks its great. He also comes in the house and runs around. He also chases the dogs around which is comical.
Then our goldfish is called Holly (Katie choice!!) We won it at the fair as Katie really wanted one as our old one had died.
So that our minagery of pets.
Karina xx
Back to top Go down
Debs
Admin

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2006-11-01

Our animals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our animals   Our animals Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2007 9:06 am

aww, sounds like you have a lovely family hun, that lot must keep you busy lol!
Back to top Go down
https://stabletalk.forumotion.com

Our animals
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stable Talk :: General Chit Chat :: Other Pets-
Jump to: