Stable Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly place to come and chat about your favourite four legged friends!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Keane has chicken pox!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Debs
Admin

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2006-11-01

Keane has chicken pox! Empty
PostSubject: Keane has chicken pox!   Keane has chicken pox! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 2:22 pm

Rolling Eyes

They started on saturday but he still seems to be getting new ones.
He should have been at nursery today but they didn't want him to go so i had to stay home with him, hes driven me totally mad!

Tomorrow he has a christmas party but again he can't go! Gutted! I rang up and said he had chicken pox and they said no don't bring him Crying or Very sad

And then on thursday i have a christmas party but i am still going to that cos my mum is gonna have keane!

I hope hes better by friday cos thats nursery day again and i really hope he can go Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://stabletalk.forumotion.com
Helen

Helen

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-06-27

Keane has chicken pox! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keane has chicken pox!   Keane has chicken pox! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 2:28 pm

Awww, poor Keane. Just be thankful he's having it now rather than later. Ruben's had chicken pox this year and he hated it, it's a horrible thing. Hopes he's better soon.
Back to top Go down

Keane has chicken pox!
Page 1 of 1