Stable Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly place to come and chat about your favourite four legged friends!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Happy Christmas!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Debs
Admin

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2006-11-01

Happy Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Christmas!   Happy Christmas! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 3:20 am

Sorry its late but i haven't been able to get on.
First i broke my laptop by spilling pepsi on it Rolling Eyes
Then i woke up at 4am on christmas morning with terrible stomach pains which lasted all day yesterday and had awful diahrea, i thought i was better this morning but i had something to eat and now my tummy hurts again Sad
We didn't even have a christmas dinner or anything, we were meant to be having guests too, i felt so bad. So we are having it today instead, just hope i feel ok.

Hope you all had a fab day yesterday! xxx santa rendeer
Back to top Go down
https://stabletalk.forumotion.com
samtaylor

samtaylor

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2006-11-05

Happy Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Christmas!   Happy Christmas! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 4:51 pm

Sorry to hear your christmas day didnt go to plan and u have been ill. hope u are much better now.
My christmas hasnt been great, which is a bit upsetting as it was thomas' first christmas. Sad All month me and my fella have done nothing but argue, i think its just the stress of christmas. Mad Christmas eve his two girls were so naughty and said evil things to me all day, which eventually had me in tears! Christmas day, my boyf just snapped at me the whole time, then his son spewed all over the landing and muggins here had to clean it up! No Boxing day was stressful. Ive been so pre-occupied with trying not to argue with my boyf, which has been really difficult, that i hardly spent any time with thomas at all! I feel like shit! Crying or Very sad And today me and my boyf had a huge argument, i walked out with thomas and now we are at my mum and dads. Great!
Hope evryone elses christmas was ok tho.
All the best for the new year peeps! x coolpony
Back to top Go down
Debs
Admin

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2006-11-01

Happy Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Christmas!   Happy Christmas! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 1:59 am

aww sorry to hear that sam, hope you manage to sort things out soon!
Back to top Go down
https://stabletalk.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Happy Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Christmas!   Happy Christmas! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Christmas!
Page 1 of 1