Stable Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly place to come and chat about your favourite four legged friends!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

kwiria

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Beany

Beany

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-01-16

kwiria Empty
PostSubject: kwiria   kwiria Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2007 9:49 am

I had a gorgeous chesnut mare, dutch warmblood that i jumped affiliated. Her name was Kwiria. She was fab and was great she never refused. I love jumping and she did too. I jumped 4'2" on her and I loosed jumped her and she cleared 5'2" no probs, she was amazing.
She alsways jumped even if I put her at it wrong, but she always had a paddy afterwards as if to say Hey come on be fair I can't do it on my own!!
I had to have her put down while I was on honey moon nearly 5 yrs ago as she had bone cancer. I loved her so much we had such a great partnership, she had been badly treated and would do anything for me. I have tears in my eyes just writting this. Crying or Very sad ( five years later!!!)
I would love to get another jumping horse but just worried that I would not have the same bond.

I know it takes alot of work and love to build a bond up and I am sure I could do it but it just seems wierd thinking about it. Rolling Eyes
I am sure it will happen one day. When I can get my scanner working I will post a photo of her.
Karina xx
Back to top Go down

kwiria
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stable Talk :: Riding :: Jumping-
Jump to: