Stable Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly place to come and chat about your favourite four legged friends!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

pic of my baby boy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
samtaylor

samtaylor

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2006-11-05

pic of my baby boy Empty
PostSubject: pic of my baby boy   pic of my baby boy Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2007 7:22 am

here he is just two days old, sorry its not a brill pic i will get some better ones on soon-
pic of my baby boy BabyTaylor
Back to top Go down
Beany

Beany

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-01-16

pic of my baby boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: pic of my baby boy   pic of my baby boy Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2007 7:33 am

He is absolutley gorgeous, you clever thing. Hope you are feeling ok and coping well. Keep us updated about progress.
Well done you
Karina xx
Back to top Go down
Beany

Beany

pic of my baby boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: pic of my baby boy   pic of my baby boy Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2007 7:33 am

He is absolutley gorgeous, you clever thing. Hope you are feeling ok and coping well. Keep us updated about progress.
Well done you
Karina xx
Back to top Go down
Debs
Admin

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2006-11-01

pic of my baby boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: pic of my baby boy   pic of my baby boy Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2007 8:52 am

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!! cheers
He is gorgeous!
At long last eh?!?!
Do you know i've been waiting for you to come on here and tell us all about him!
When did you have him? How much did he weigh?
Oh i want to hear all about him!

Congratulations!!

flower flower flower flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
https://stabletalk.forumotion.com
jo

Number of posts : 137

pic of my baby boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: pic of my baby boy   pic of my baby boy Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2007 4:09 pm

congratulations sam hes gorgeous.

jo
Back to top Go down
samtaylor

samtaylor

pic of my baby boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: pic of my baby boy   pic of my baby boy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 9:25 am

thanks guys.
yeah he is gorgous, but he has changed so much already!!! and he is definately bigger.
My waters broke at 4:30pm on thursday 8th. i went into hospital coz they wanted to examine me and then they sent me home. Soon as i got home i started getting pains. i kept active, walking around the house and 2 hours later the pain was really too bad. i rang the hospital and they told me i should try to stay at home longer but i was in too much pain so i just went in anyway. when i got in i was 7cm dilated and they said it was a good job i did come in when i did. (typical!) Evil or Very Mad
i went straight in to the birthing pool sucking my gas and air (magical stuff!) and at 11:30 i got out coz i wanted to push. that was the hard part and he finally came out at 2:37am on friday 9th.
cheers
he is doin fine now. feeding really well. he sleeps well during the day but from about 11pm till about 10:30am it can be a bit difficult. i cant seem to get him to sleep on his own and he just seems to want feeding constantly. but we'll get there eventually.
xxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Debs
Admin

pic of my baby boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: pic of my baby boy   pic of my baby boy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 9:53 am

aww thats great!
Sounds like you had a really good labour!!
My son was like that too with the feeding, it was hard. Did you decide to breast feed or bottle?
Back to top Go down
samtaylor

samtaylor

pic of my baby boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: pic of my baby boy   pic of my baby boy Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 1:55 pm

here's a few more...
pic of my baby boy Babytaylor2
pic of my baby boy IMAG0009

He is still un-named! HELP!!!!
How do you name a child? confused I just cant settle on one and i dont know why this is. I feel mean. No
Hopefully my mum will be able to help me out. She's back tomoz, thank god!
Back to top Go down
Beany

Beany

pic of my baby boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: pic of my baby boy   pic of my baby boy Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 3:10 pm

He is sooo gorgeous. I just can't believe how quickly you forget how gorgeous thay are when they are tiny. (Not that they are not gorgeous when they are bigger just different!)
What names do you have in mind???
I have girls but I always had Harry for a boys name and I also like Oliver, Jack, Finley, Thomas. My friend has a little boy called Bailey which is nice and different.
Anyway jsut a few suggestions. Don't wiorry about not having a name we called Katie, Lucy for the first week and I then decided I did not like it and changed it!!
You will know when you choose the right one.
Karina xx
Back to top Go down
samtaylor

samtaylor

pic of my baby boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: pic of my baby boy   pic of my baby boy Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2007 8:06 am

Im breast feeding.
I like the name Harry too but Thomas is my fave at the moment. One day i think im certain i want Thomas then the next day it just doesnt seem rite.
Before he was born i also like Evan, Jack, Jamie and Dylan. Theres just too many to choose from.
Thanks tho. I'll think of something soon im sure.
xxxx
Back to top Go down
Debs
Admin

pic of my baby boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: pic of my baby boy   pic of my baby boy Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2007 3:57 pm

Hun, sounds like your thinking about it too much!!
I know its hard but when you give him a name it will feel right. Once you start calling him by his new name, it will sound right, then you won't be able to imagine anything else!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

pic of my baby boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: pic of my baby boy   pic of my baby boy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pic of my baby boy
Page 1 of 1