Stable Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly place to come and chat about your favourite four legged friends!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I've got a poorly baby :(

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Debs
Admin

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2006-11-01

I've got a poorly baby :( Empty
PostSubject: I've got a poorly baby :(   I've got a poorly baby :( Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 5:06 pm

My poor boy is poorly, hes full of cold, poor thing, hes coughing and it sounds so sore Sad

He didn't even go to bed til 11pm, he just couldn't settle, i hope hes gonna get some sleep now.

Might take him to docs tomorrow but i'll see how he is through the night etc.
Back to top Go down
https://stabletalk.forumotion.com
angie

angie

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: I've got a poorly baby :(   I've got a poorly baby :( Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 4:15 am

aw bless how is he today, hope he feels better
Back to top Go down
samtaylor

samtaylor

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: I've got a poorly baby :(   I've got a poorly baby :( Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 3:09 pm

aww bless. hope he's feeling better soon x coolpony
Back to top Go down
Helen

Helen

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: I've got a poorly baby :(   I've got a poorly baby :( Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 2:43 am

How is he today Debs? Hope he's feeling a lot better.
Back to top Go down
Debs
Admin

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: I've got a poorly baby :(   I've got a poorly baby :( Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 11:34 am

Hiya!
Well we had an awful night, keane literally cried all night Sad He slept from 12.30am til 1.30am, then from 4.30am til 7.30am! Rolling Eyes
So i rang the docs this morning and got him in to see the doctor.
As i was walking up there though keane developed two bright red sprots on his forehead! I though they were chicken pox but by the time i got in to see the doctor they had faded so he didn't think they were, although he said it may be the start of them, we'll just have to wait and see.
Anyway, he checked him over thouroughly and he is fine, just full of cold (viral infection) so theres not alot we can do. I've been and got him some tixylix though to try help him sleep tonight. I am soooo tired!
Hes been to nursery today too, the doctor said theres no reason why he can't still go so i took him, so i've been working all day No (i wanted a smilie that yawned here but there isn't one lol).
Back to top Go down
https://stabletalk.forumotion.com
Helen

Helen

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: I've got a poorly baby :(   I've got a poorly baby :( Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 5:10 am

Awwww, it's horrible when they are like that. It makes you wish it was you rather than them.

Hope he's felling better soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've got a poorly baby :(   I've got a poorly baby :( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I've got a poorly baby :(
Page 1 of 1