Stable Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly place to come and chat about your favourite four legged friends!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Missing Horses :-(

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Debs
Admin

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2006-11-01

Missing Horses :-( Empty
PostSubject: Missing Horses :-(   Missing Horses :-( Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2007 3:12 am

Well, i am desperate to go riding now, i think i'm gonna try and start going now the nights are lighter, i'm hoping to go in the evening when Paul is home to look after keane. Its very difficult for two reasons.. 1. We have our own business which is 7 days a week. and 2. because i have been suffering with severe depression and agrophobia. I think i am overcoming it now although its still very hard.

Anyway, we have more or less decided we will get a horse of our own next year when keane starts nursery cos then i'll actually have time to ride it and we will hopefully be finding things a little easier in the shop.

So YAY, i can't wait! coolpony
Back to top Go down
https://stabletalk.forumotion.com
samtaylor

samtaylor

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Missing Horses :-(   Missing Horses :-( Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 3:00 pm

aww, i no how ur feeling. I took thomas with me to my friends horses yesterday. I miss them loads too.
Didnt get to go riding but gave Cracker a bath, ready for show today. But course i cant go coz its too long to be out with tom only bein 3months old.
Back to top Go down
Debs
Admin

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Missing Horses :-(   Missing Horses :-( Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 3:09 pm

aww Neutral well at least you got to go and spend a bit of time with them, shame you couldn't ride though.
Back to top Go down
https://stabletalk.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Missing Horses :-(   Missing Horses :-( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Missing Horses :-(
Page 1 of 1