Stable Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly place to come and chat about your favourite four legged friends!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'm gonna get back into horses

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Debs
Admin

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2006-11-01

I'm gonna get back into horses Empty
PostSubject: I'm gonna get back into horses   I'm gonna get back into horses Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 5:21 am

I've been thinking, and i don't have alot of time but i could maybe go a couple of times a week in the evenings, paul will have to take me and look after keane and he says its ok so Very Happy coolpony

I decided to offer my help at the horse sanctuary which isn't far from here, so i went on their website to get their number and found that the horse sanctuary has closed down Sad DAMN IT!! I had such plans for the place to help them raise money etc, and its too late!!! So was very upset about that.

So then i put an ad on ad trader asking if anyone wants help in the evening, i have already had 2 responses, so thats good, and i'm probably gonna go visit one of them soon as the lady is really nice on the phone! She even said keane can go and ride on her shetland pony! Very Happy How cute!

So i'll hopefully have somewhere to go soon! I'll keep you updated!
Back to top Go down
https://stabletalk.forumotion.com
jo

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: I'm gonna get back into horses   I'm gonna get back into horses Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 7:15 am

thats great, nice of the lady to say keane can go to, hope you enjoy it.

jo
Back to top Go down
Debs
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm gonna get back into horses   I'm gonna get back into horses Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 3:00 pm

I went to see this lady tonight and it was fab!
The horses were just gorgeous! She has a 16hh thoroughbred type called solo, and he was so nice and gentle, keane was racing around the yard and he just didn't care at all! Then she has a fjord, omg he is gorgeous! He is nearly 2 so isn't broken in yet, but he is such a big chunky lad that he is going to be soon. He was really nice too and was facinated by keane lol, was so cute. Then she has a little shetland who is just so dinky! She is really quiet though, cute.

I've had 5 responses so far from my ad, i'm very suprised, didn't think i'd even get one nevermind 5!
Back to top Go down
Helen

Helen

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: I'm gonna get back into horses   I'm gonna get back into horses Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 7:11 am

That's brilliant, sounds promising. There's not really any horses around where i live except three, two dark bay cobs and a black shetland in a field about 15 mins walk away from where i am. They are just opposite cousin Peter. Not quite sure whoose they are, but they are lovely. Wish I lived somewhere closer to the countryside.

Anyway Good Luck to finding a place.
Back to top Go down
Debs
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm gonna get back into horses   I'm gonna get back into horses Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 2:17 pm

Helen wrote:
That's brilliant, sounds promising. There's not really any horses around where i live except three, two dark bay cobs and a black shetland in a field about 15 mins walk away from where i am. They are just opposite cousin Peter. Not quite sure whoose they are, but they are lovely. Wish I lived somewhere closer to the countryside.

Anyway Good Luck to finding a place.

You should come live here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Helen

Helen

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: I'm gonna get back into horses   I'm gonna get back into horses Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 8:47 am

Laughing I knew you would say that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Debs
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm gonna get back into horses   I'm gonna get back into horses Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 2:04 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm gonna get back into horses   I'm gonna get back into horses Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm gonna get back into horses
Page 1 of 1